Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Apologetix - Future Tense [2008]


1. Turning a Little Seasick (Parody of "Dirty Little Secret" by The All-American Rejects)
2. Land of Delusion (Parody of "Land of Confusion" by Genesis)
3. More Than a Healing (Parody of "More Than a Feeling" by Boston)
4. Stupid's Stronghold/Reckless in America (Parody of "Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast in America" by Gym Class Heroes)
5. Miss Martha (Parody of "Miss Murder" by AFI)
6. Iraq & Iran (Parody of "Jack & Diane" by John C. Mellencamp)
7. The Tablecloth (Peter's Vision) (Parody of "Over My Head (Cable Car)" by The Fray)
8. Transplants (Parody of "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy)
9. Bethlehem's Boy (Parody of "My Best Friend's Girl" by The Cars)
10. Tip from an Angel (Parody of "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder)
11. Try Micah (Parody of "Drive My Car" by The Beatles)
12. Animals I Have Begun (Parody of "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace)

No comments:

Post a Comment